New York’s .nyc domain has been paving the digital future of New York City over the last 3 years. It has grown into a truly useful extension utilized by a range of businesses from real estate, offices, music, bars and restaurants, fashion, technology, finance, blogs, events, healthcare and beyond. Together we’ve made .NYC the top level city domain in the world to match the number one destination on the globe.
On that note the Best of Boroughs contest is another way for New York businesses to stand out from the digital crowd and get your brand and story spread to millions of New Yorkers. All businesses using .nyc are eligible across all five boroughs. We want to hear your story.
Entry to the Best of Boroughs Contest is open September 13-20. Register your .nyc business Here.
New York City is the most culturally rich, fastest paced, high energy city in the world. How have you made your mark? Sites like civilrights.nyc have made their mark by protecting the rights of New Yorkers and their children, while voting.nyc keeps residents informed of all the upcoming local elections and how to participate. There will be five winners of this contest, one from each borough.
Contest prizes include:
- Free media and publicity for your business and website
- Professional hi-res commercial photo shoot with rights to images for individual use
- Featured .nyc paid advertising campaign highlighting your business name and images
- Official Best of the Boroughs award, reinforcing your business as one of New York City’s highest quality businesses
Submissions to the Best of Boroughs contest runs from September 13th to the 20th.
Entries will be judged based on:
- The story and history behind your business in New York City
- The value your business brings to New Yorkers
- The quality of your website including content, visual appeal, layout & structure, functionality, and navigation
- General appeal to the New York City public
Sites like findhotels.nyc or winedelivery.nyc are good examples of ease of use, style, and quality of service to the people of NYC.
Judging will be done by New York City officials from each borough, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, in addition to open public voting meaning your business, goods, and services will be seen by millions of New Yorkers even within the voting period. Whether you’re looking to show off top notch cuisine, fashion, art, insights, products or services, this is an easy way to be seen by the people of New York.
For more information, visit the official BestOf.nyc site.
The five winners of this contest will be announced in October, so don’t miss your chance! Entry into the contest ends September 20th, register here before this opportunity passes you up.